Hi Year 10, here are the instructions for creating a Blog.
1. Create a blog at www.blogger.com - name it dhsmediaFIRSTNAME followed by the initial of your SECOND NAME so John Smith would have the blog address of dhsmediajohns - if you call it anything different, just make sure you tell me the address so I can find it.
2. Reply to this post with your address so I can keep tabs on your postings to see if you are on the right lines.
3. Make your first post - All I would like is a cheesy introduction saying hello, introducing yourself and the Blog: "My name is x and this is going to be my homework blog for GCSE English Language and English Literature."
4. Do the quiz mentioned in the previous post. Copy and paste your result in a new post.
Any problems, reply and I will answer directly.
Mr Howard
DhsenglishDavidS.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedhsenglishbenv.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedhsenglishJacobM.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedhsenglishlouisao.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedhsenglishabbeys.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedhsenglishseang.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletedhsmediabethm.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehttp://dhsenglishlbanks.blogspot.co.uk/
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletedhsenglishMatthewY.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletecan you double check this link Matthew?
Deletewww.dhsenglishelliewa.blogspot.co.uk
ReplyDeletedhsenglishlydiaw.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete